Wednesday, September 7, 2011

N'Kyenge Ayanna Brown


I am N’Kyenge Ayanna Brown

Definition: Brilliant First Born Brown, I was given a West African tribal name, a legacy. A graduate of Columbia College Chicago (CCC): honors B.A. in Poetry. I also served on the editorial board of: CCC Poetry Review. I passionately explore expression through writing. My creative flows are immersed in absolute realistic everyday occurrences, feelings and emotions. I write everywhere about everything for everybody. My intent:  to captivate and intrigue my audience in a manner they have yet to experience; to allow you to hear my voice even in silence. My work is published in the book Word Curves by Poetry in the Round. My writing style is an explosion of lyricism, musicality and creative layers. It is eccentric as I am unpredictable. I have recently completed my first manuscript: “AfroSoul Volume I: a collaboration of Poetry and Poem stories” and am in the process of publication. I am now working on a collection of short stories as well as a children’s book.

No comments:

Post a Comment